Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll have to get my thick blanket :):

0024323.jpg

There's a horse in the field next to my house who's wearing one of those at the moment.
    The two other horses dont have one so I'm not sure why this one has one. :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I am the oldest surviving sibling on my side of the family. M&D are both passed. 1 Sister I still speak to. We are carrying the torch so to speak.

Happy Holidays.......:)
    I see, well enjoy the good days, but don't kill yourself doing it. +1 to your sister for being with you.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    0024323.jpg

There's a horse in the field next to my house who's wearing one of those at the moment.
    The two other horses dont have one so I'm not sure why this one has one. :dunno:

Some horses are naturally acclimated to warmer weather than others. Percherons, for example, usually prefer colder weather. They like to roll in the snow and get rather playful when it's cold (I'm an exception). Yet they tend to get somewhat sluggish in hot weather. Some breeds are the opposite.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Some horses are naturally acclimated to warmer weather than others. Percherons, for example, usually prefer colder weather. They like to roll in the snow and get rather playful when it's cold (I'm an exception). Yet they tend to get somewhat sluggish in hot weather. Some breeds are the opposite.

Im no expert but I think they are all 3 of the same breed.They look more like race horses than Percherons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom