• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I am heading upstairs to whip up another batch of that homemade kraut...was a huge hit last night so may as well take it to family Christmas. There is plenty there to be eaten and will probably last us all year!

Also have to make rye bread and sourdough bread so better get started!!
    Love me some good kraut! Geez mom do you ever stop cooking?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :wow: Shut the fxxx up and give me a hug day !!!!! and to think i almost missed it !!!
    It's a glorious holiday! Nothing like telling people to Shut the *** up! After spending the last week trying to be nice to 'em. It kinda balances things out in the universe. Without it, the earth would implode!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's a glorious holiday! Nothing like telling people to Shut the *** up! After spending the last week trying to be nice to 'em. It kinda balances things out in the universe. Without it, the earth would implode!

wait, I have to be nice before I can tell them that?!

well forget it, I'll go back to not talking to him. Has the same results.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    me too ty

I slept in until 8 this morning. of course I'll just let everyone believe I slept all night too and didn't get extremely sick from my supper last night

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well, I have just been informed by the hungry 6 year old that I am cooking her bacon for breakfast. How can I argue with that.........:)

Have a great day all.

Oh....Frosty may need a group hug.
    ive got everything but the furnace fixed, and church has got me warm until I can get a tech to fix it! Your a hell of a guy church!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    wait, I have to be nice before I can tell them that?!

well forget it, I'll go back to not talking to him. Has the same results.
    Naw, being nice just kinda sets 'em up for the fall. The most important part of this holiday is the actual verbalizing of "Shut the **** up!" That's the actual reason for the season!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Im sorry to hear that. Ive been at work since 11pm
    that sucks too
    Naw, being nice just kinda sets 'em up for the fall. The most important part of this holiday is the actual verbalizing of "Shut the **** up!" That's the actual reason for the season!
    I honestly can't bring myself to talk to him, even to say STFU. the anger runs deep. My son doesn't want to go to Christmas with my family because of what the brother did. the boy witnessed it and wanted to kill him.
    Some day I know I need to move on past this, but I honestly can't right now.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    that sucks too

I honestly can't bring myself to talk to him, even to say STFU. the anger runs deep. My son doesn't want to go to Christmas with my family because of what the brother did. the boy witnessed it and wanted to kill him.
    Some day I know I need to move on past this, but I honestly can't right now.
    I'm at that point with my lil brother and his wife! We found out she's been stealing from my 83 yr old dad for the last 3 years. Now he's losing his house and everything he's worked for all his life. She's in hiding with my niece right now. But so far we've come up with over $50,000 stolen and it's going higher the more we look. And my ***hole brother still wants her back! Anger and hate doesn't come close to what I feel!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom