• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Merry Christmas to all my INGO friends! I'd really like to apologize for not being on much at all lately. I've been a bit preoccupied with some ugly stuff the past few months but things seem to be getting better for me. I hope this Christmas finds everyone in great spirits!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been looking at crossbows for a long time now but I've never owned one and know very little about them. My wonderful wife got me a Barnett Wildcat C5. I think she did very well choosing one for me although I didn't want her to spend that much. Anybody know anything about them? I've not looked much at archery or crossbow threads on INGO. I'm not even sure where to find them.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Merry Christmas to all my INGO friends! I'd really like to apologize for not being on much at all lately. I've been a bit preoccupied with some ugly stuff the past few months but things seem to be getting better for me. I hope this Christmas finds everyone into great spirits!
    FIFY

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I got two fancy new tablesaw blades and 100 rounds of .40! My son and daughter cleaned up from grandma and my sisters! I don't know what we are gonna do with all this stuff! Spent most of the day with my mom, sisters and wife, then me, the wife, and boy went to the chinesse restaurant for dinner, it was suprisingly busy tonight, of course it's the only place open besides two gas stations!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Folks have been wishing me a "Merry Christmas" for 2 weeks now, knowing they would not see me before the day. I'm just getting a jump on everybody I won't see again. :woot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom