Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Sometimes it happens...

My largest fault is that I try to understand the perspective of those that see differently than me but that's pretty hard to do when nobody answers any of my questions... I gave up on that.

That said - I think it's time to have some drinks.

Mike, please leave this thread.
    :lmfao:

It's much harder to make fun of your other posts and plot our trolling with you here.:twocents:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County

Mike, please leave this thread.

It's much harder to make fun of your other posts and plot our trolling with you here.:twocents:
    My job duties include monitoring forums [not this one]... I see just about everything that goes on here [due to my work-related experiences monitoring forums] regardless of whether I'm actively posting :). It is pretty easy to do with that new fangled in-thread search where I can put in my username and see what others have to say about me in a specific thread!

I won't bring that thread into this one beyond the bit of parody that already exists within this thread. I already have other people telling me to get off of INGO in other completely unrelated threads.

Interesting night to say the least.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Do what?

Shaving is lame - grow a beard :).

I gots me one. I let it grow au naturel for about 6-7 weeks, but school and both jobs were getting on me. I got it trimmed by a barber, but I've been shaving to keep my neck line clean and I've been using an old double edged safety razor. Best shave I've ever had!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    This thread is our "lair." We plan all of our troll missions in here. :laugh:
    Ah...

I never really paid attention to these threads because I didn't have the time/motivation to keep up with them. I go to sleep while we're talking about one thing and wake up and the topic's already changed a few dozen times.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ah...

I never really paid attention to these threads because I didn't have the time/motivation to keep up with them. I go to sleep while we're talking about one thing and wake up and the topic's already changed a few dozen times.

:laugh: The late night crew in here has a good time. Although I often for get I'm on a gun forum when I come in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom