• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    We just had a lockdown at work. There's a probation office/drug test lab mixed in with the office complex I work in and apparently somebody failed their drop and just took off running. IMPD and MCSD were looking for the guy for over an hour. K-9 was searching and officers with K-9 had guns in hand. MCSD notified me, I notified my agency, notified another state agency, and notified the educational facility. We're all in the same building. Lockdown lasted an hour. Deputies from MCSD are still on site looking at camera footage.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We just had a lockdown at work. There's a probation office/drug test lab mixed in with the office complex I work in and apparently somebody failed their drop and just took off running. IMPD and MCSD were looking for the guy for over an hour. K-9 was searching and officers with K-9 had guns in hand. MCSD notified me, I notified my agency, notified another state agency, and notified the educational facility. We're all in the same building. Lockdown lasted an hour. Deputies from MCSD are still on site looking at camera footage.

Sounds like fun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nver a dull moment at the pee-pee place.........:)

Gd...:wavey:

No sam, they will only go up. Did you get any parts kits yet.

I have an AR I might put on the block around tax time. WE have 4 of them with 1 being a CMMG .22 dedicated upper.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    It was interesting, the lockdown I mean. Two businesses/ agencies main doors don't even lock by hand from the inside. They just found that out. That was our agencies first lockdown and we got it done as if it happens weekly. Guy had violent felonies on his record apparently.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nver a dull moment at the pee-pee place.........:)

Gd...:wavey:

No sam, they will only go up. Did you get any parts kits yet.

I have an AR I might put on the block around tax time. WE have 4 of them with 1 being a CMMG .22 dedicated upper.

Nope, just ordered the stripped lowers, I will find the parts kits on sale. No hurry on them, I will just cherry pick the sale pricing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom