Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    you need to get those feet fixed

I got a phone call from the neighbor at 2:15 this morning. We've had a guy walking the alley and breaking into to stuff again.

Her daughter is home with the kids at night and Sue is working. Seems Jamie saw the guy out there. So we get the call to watch and be alert. We really need to get this ****er.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My nephew had this kind of trouble for awhile , till he waited for the guy , when he came around the corner he litterly ran face first into a stage coach weapon ---the guy pissed his pants

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My nephew had this kind of trouble for awhile , till he waited for the guy , when he came around the corner he litterly ran face first into a stage coach weapon ---the guy pissed his pants

I first thought your nephew had feet problems like mine and wondered why he pissed his pants..... :lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Ron had a nice chat with the neighbor who got hit the other night. He works construction and has a lot of tools obviously. He's lost them all more than once. They were both out looking around and watching and met up with each other. Glad neither were wearing a red hoodie (the thief was). :lmfao: I just wanted to sleep. I didn't leave any **** in my car to get stolen. No I am not that callous, I was ****ing tired.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I should find out today if insurance is going to pay for any of it. Either way I'm getting the orthotics. This week has not been good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom