Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :eek:

I have to have breakfast or I think I'd die

I doubt you'd die, but it would be uncomfortable for you :rolleyes:
    an almost 4 year old who's mommy allows her to still have a passy, but mean aunt Beth says hell no. and a 1 year old who cries at every given possibility, but makes cute funny faces. then I have my own 2 yr old who is in the midst of potty training. i think i'll be :alcoholic::alcoholic:by the end of the nite!
    glad it's you and not me. I have one home today as IPS thought it was necessary to have Parent teacher conferences all day... I go at 6 and I already know what I am going to hear

I have a fantastic kid, he is intelligent and way ahead of his years.

Ok I can dream right? :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I doubt you'd die, but it would be uncomfortable for you :rolleyes:

glad it's you and not me. I have one home today as IPS thought it was necessary to have Parent teacher conferences all day... I go at 6 and I already know what I am going to hear

I have a fantastic kid, he is intelligent and way ahead of his years.

Ok I can dream right? :dunno:

You started out good but the ending is falling flat.

I am sure your kids are smarter than most all the kids in his class.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You started out good but the ending is falling flat.

I am sure your kids are smarter than most all the kids in his class.

he is in a couple of "gifted" courses, I hate that word gifted, makes him sound "special". :rolleyes:

math is one and music is the other where he is advanced.

His weekly reports have all been good so unless he has done something early this week I know what's going to be said.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    he is in a couple of "gifted" courses, I hate that word gifted, makes him sound "special". :rolleyes:

math is one and music is the other where he is advanced.

His weekly reports have all been good so unless he has done something early this week I know what's going to be said.

Well There's your problem you are an involved parent. Shame on you!!! you should let the guberment raise your kids and just show up for the yearly updates.:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well There's your problem you are an involved parent. Shame on you!!! you should let the guberment raise your kids and just show up for the yearly updates.:):

:laugh:

The school he attends is a fundamental school and I have no choice but to be involved. I would be anyway because I believe it makes a HUGE difference in how they learn and how well they do in life. If I miss a meeting (done several times a year) they can and will dismiss him to another IPS school, which I don't want.
    Small example of our school on their website
    Concepts of good citizenship and community and global responsibility are emphasized throughout the curricula, and students are provided with opportunities for cultural enrichment. Teacher, Parent, Student, and Administrator responsibilities are clearly defined and mutual accountability is valued. Students are held to high academic and behavior standards. Parents are encouraged and required to participate in their children’s education, and teachers use innovative and interesting ways to engage students in a rigorous, relevant curriculum based on Indiana State Standards.
    Not only do they say it, they mean it and enforce it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    So we are looking at what:
    1)Gregbuckingham
    2)RelicHound
    3)DaKrusier
    4)Hotpoket
    5)Rayne
    6)Mr. Rayne
    7)HandK
    8)MagicMan
    9)Supertek
    10)Westside
    11)Cowgirl
    12)OneBadV8
    13)Tyler34
    14)theweakerbrother
    15)danialocean
    16)expat

am I missing anyone I am trying to do this by memory and am terrible with names.

I must be losing touch, losing my mind, or both. apparently I signed up for something I wasn't aware of! :dunno: So when does the fun start and where do I show up? :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Westside was just trying to list everyone from memory that posts regularly in case someone was thinking about organizing another PW shoot

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom