• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey Supr... you been shooting that Rem 700 much lately?

Took it to Wilbur Wright a few weeks ago. Had to dial it down quite a bit because the last time I fired it was at that long range shoot. Had a lot of fun with it! I also tried out some of those "practice rounds" that somebody gave me (I can't remember who). My wife really liked those things. They were surprisingly accurate.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Took it to Wilbur Wright a few weeks ago. Had to dial it down quite a bit because the last time I fired it was at that long range shoot. Had a lot of fun with it! I also tried out some of those "practice rounds" that somebody gave me (I can't remember who). My wife really liked those things. They were surprisingly accurate.

I wish I could've made the long range shoot. Oh well, maybe next time

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It was fun until the zombies from a nearby vinyl village had the po-po shut us down. :(

Well, if you ever want to shoot say... 200yds or so let me know. The range I'm a member of goes out that far. Its probably about an hour drive from you though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well, if you ever want to shoot say... 200yds or so let me know. The range I'm a member of goes out that far. Its probably about an hour drive from you though.

If I let you know every time I wanted to shoot I would wear out my welcome pretty quickly! :laugh: However, I did get me a new spotting scope recently! :whistle:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If I let you know every time I wanted to shoot I would wear out my welcome pretty quickly! :laugh: However, I did get me a new spotting scope recently! :whistle:

na, I hardly ever turn down a chance to shoot when I have time. Ask away, seriously. And I'm not very far away from you anymore. I'd say maybe 4 miles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom