• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    an addition to jennifers "incident" the other day about the drunk guy with stolen guns, this is the info from the paper:

1900 block South Walnut Street, 3 p.m. Thursday, police arrested a 63-year-old man on preliminary charges of theft, unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle, possession of a handgun without a permit and intimidation, after a man reported his handgun and a bottle of peach brandy were stolen from his unlocked van. Police used video surveillance footage to identify the theft suspect, and found the gun and bottle in his duffel bag. While getting booked into the jail, the man said he stole the gun so he could shoot police officers, and he threatened a jail officer.

so good job prestige worldwide even if I had to berate you to call the cops.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You guys are killing me. I'm at work and starving!

piles-o-bacon.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    That was super cool westside, thanks for the vid. I'm in the lumber biz, quite boring compared to that.

I don't know for every hour I spend in the lab doing fun stuff there are 4-5 hours of paper work and meeting to plan for that hour and then another 4-5 hours of paper work and meeting to discuss what happened during that hour.

That's my life but at least I get to play with cool toys.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't know for every hour I spend in the lab doing fun stuff there are 4-5 hours of paper work and meeting to plan for that hour and then another 4-5 hours of paper work and meeting to discuss what happened during that hour.

That's my life but at least I get to play with cool toys.

For me, just replace paperwork for drive time. Drive 4 or 5 hours, have a 1 hour meeting, drive 2 hours, have a 20 minute meeting, drive 3 hours, hit the hotel to start again tomorrow.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    For me, just replace paperwork for drive time. Drive 4 or 5 hours, have a 1 hour meeting, drive 2 hours, have a 20 minute meeting, drive 3 hours, hit the hotel to start again tomorrow.

Oh yeah, we have day's like that too. Our customers are all over the the country. There are only about 10-15 places in the country that do what we do.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh yeah, we have day's like that too. Our customers are all over the the country. There are only about 10-15 places in the country that do what we do.

Yeah, but at least you get to occasionally blow things up. The only thing I get to blow up is my inflatable travel companion!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom