• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This Pizza Hut has only been open 2 weeks, they obviously were not prepared for what happened. I ordered at 6:00, was told it would be ready at 6:32. I arrived at 6:35 and waited in line for 25 minutes and didn't even get to the register. I left at that point.

I saw them throwing pizzas away as they can out of the oven, total CF.

Oh damn I hate when I lose my oven and things start burning. I was fortunate enough to not lose anything tonight but when you get really busy it happens. Once that conveyor backs up, you're screwed. They probably had no idea what was going to happen tonight if they've only been open a couple weeks.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh damn I hate when I lose my oven and things start burning. I was fortunate enough to not lose anything tonight but when you get really busy it happens. Once that conveyor backs up, you're screwed. They probably had no idea what was going to happen tonight if they've only been open a couple weeks.

Yep, so it was frozen pizza for me last night. But I will be eating good today.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't know why I woke up so early today. Woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.

If I wasn't so broke, I would go hit a door-buster sale somewhere.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know why I woke up so early today. Woke up at 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.

If I wasn't so broke, I would go hit a door-buster sale somewhere.

I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving. Well, that and I have Christmas shopping done for the most part. It's all in layaway but I can pay on that anytime

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving. Well, that and I have Christmas shopping done for the most part. It's all in layaway but I can pay on that anytime

I don't, but all I have to buy for is my 2 daughters and my lovely bride. Expecting some money in 10-14 days, will not be buying much till then.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My wifes 2 kids are both in Seattle and broke, so they are easy. Just send them some money.

Yeah I just have kids to buy for. Fortunately my family gets together for a Christmas party in mid December and we do an ornament exchange. That's about all we do for Christmas presents. It is neat though. We've been doing it for about 15 years now so there are a LOT of memories on my Christmas tree :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, we don't buy for family either, just kids and each other.

Same here. We do like the ornament exchange though. Every person (kids included) brings an ornament wrapped up. Then we draw names out of a hat and each pick an ornament. The kids love it and even for my sister who has 5 kids she can buy cheap ornaments at Walmart and spend less than $10. I don't remember whose idea it was originally but it's been a tradition at "the brunch" for years. That and food.....lots and lots of food....mostly desserts :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We usually each make a couple main dishes and side dishes along with about 5 desserts. My mom uses her small table for the non-dessert food and then has this huge buffet table for all the desserts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom