RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh:

Well...what is up for consideration?

A new mixer...but I want a good one. I'm thinking maybe a stand mixer. A new blender would be nice too. Mine sucks pretty bad. I have a fryer, a percolator (can't live without it), and a food processor (can't live without that either). They're all fine. But my mixer and my blender are crap. My crock pot is ancient but I love it. SO...yeah I dunno

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I got one JUST so I could make a Christmas punch my mom would always make around this time of year. I love that stuff. I smell it perking and it reminds me of family, good times. childhood....Christmas :)

I am SUCH a sucker for this time of year.

I'm with you. I really, really love the time from just before Thanksgiving all the way up to Christmas.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm with you. I really, really love the time from just before Thanksgiving all the way up to Christmas.

The world just seems like a nicer place, doesn't it? Don't know why. It just does.

Although I'm not looking forward to the money it will cost. My layaway is HUGE this year. And we just added a Nabi Jr to it this morning (WAY more money I owe now). Got one of the last 2 in the store :rockwoot:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The world just seems like a nicer place, doesn't it? Don't know why. It just does.

Although I'm not looking forward to the money it will cost. My layaway is HUGE this year. And we just added a Nabi Jr to it this morning (WAY more money I owe now). Got one of the last 2 in the store :rockwoot:

It really does.

Perks of still being in college= no one expects anything from me for Christmas. So now, anything that I do get them will be a surprise :rockwoot:

Way cheaper that way...although I do love giving gifts.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I want a Ninja Blender and a Ninja 3 n 1 slow cooker...

And this stupid store to burn down

I hate this time of year from Sept 18-Dec 26 I hate

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

grinch.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It really does.

Perks of still being in college= no one expects anything from me for Christmas. So now, anything that I do get them will be a surprise :rockwoot:

Way cheaper that way...although I do love giving gifts.

Gift giving is awesome. I gotta figure out something for my mom this year. Maybe some snazzy winter gear since my new stepdad decided to buy her a brand new SNOWMOBILE so they could both have one. Big jerk :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Gift giving is awesome. I gotta figure out something for my mom this year. Maybe some snazzy winter gear since my new stepdad decided to buy her a brand new SNOWMOBILE so they could both have one. Big jerk :):

you should buy her a mountain and some snow...ya know, for the snowmobile

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom