Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    ASPCA has a new commercial. Just saw it :(

This one has starving skeletal horses :crying:

I hate those damned commercials

Ugh. Did this one have a Sarah McLaughlin song playing? Those commercials make me wanna...well they make me wanna do things that I won't publish on INGO.

What are you? Inquiring minds want to know

I'm a loser. :laugh: Apparently I'm yellow snake.

Miss birthday girls calls you "yellow snake" so you don't have much room to talk

:laugh: Hey, at least someone recognizes me. I'll take at least some credit when she grows up to be an independent thinker and freedom lover. I guess you and SnS can have partial credit for that too...

Also, I know I'm late, but tell her yellow snake said Happy Birthday :D

A meowing serpent apparently

Basically.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ugh. Did this one have a Sarah McLaughlin song playing? Those commercials make me wanna...well they make me wanna do things that I won't publish on INGO.

I'm a loser. :laugh: Apparently I'm yellow snake.

:laugh: Hey, at least someone recognizes me. I'll take at least some credit when she grows up to be an independent thinker and freedom lover. I guess you and SnS can have partial credit for that too...

Also, I know I'm late, but tell her yellow snake said Happy Birthday :D

Basically.

No this is one I've never seen before. No one is singing. Although I did see the "Silent Night" one a few nights ago. I have to leave the room or change the channel when those come on. This one was the worst. Mostly because of my equine affinity.

And I will tell Damiana that yellow snake said happy birthday. She doesn't care whether it's late or not. I asked her before bed tonight if she had a good birthday and she said "Yes!!! Can I have another one?" :lmfao:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No this is one I've never seen before. No one is singing. Although I did see the "Silent Night" one a few nights ago. I have to leave the room or change the channel when those come on. This one was the worst. Mostly because of my equine affinity.

And I will tell Damiana that yellow snake said happy birthday. She doesn't care whether it's late or not. I asked her before bed tonight if she had a good birthday and she said "Yes!!! Can I have another one?" :lmfao:

I've had strong urges to go horseback riding lately.

Hey...we all wanna repeat birthdays, don't we?!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom