German-crafts-union-butt-boobs-shirt-2-472x630.jpg

:lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So here's a fun story for you. A very dear friend of mine (who also happens to be an INGOer whose username I don't know :n00b:) is moving out of state so I went to visit him tonight for a while. He has a very nice dog. She is very loving and friendly and wanted to me pet her a lot. When I got home, one of my dogs forced my leg into non-consensual sex with him (while I was on the phone with my mother no less). It was brutal! This dog has never humped anything....ever. He's been fixed for years. He came up hehind me and I thought one of my kids had run up to hug my leg. Nope...not so. So my friend's dog must have some super doggy sexiness to make my dog go that crazy. It only lasted about 5 seconds until I realized what was happening and yelled at him but I'm still a little traumatized.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So here's a fun story for you. A very dear friend of mine (who also happens to be an INGOer whose username I don't know :n00b:) is moving out of state so I went to visit him tonight for a while. He has a very nice dog. She is very loving and friendly and wanted to me pet her a lot. When I got home, one of my dogs forced my leg into non-consensual sex with him (while I was on the phone with my mother no less). It was brutal! This dog has never humped anything....ever. He's been fixed for years. He came up hehind me and I thought one of my kids had run up to hug my leg. Nope...not so. So my friend's dog must have some super doggy sexiness to make my dog go that crazy. It only lasted about 5 seconds until I realized what was happening and yelled at him but I'm still a little traumatized.

:lmfao:

That happened to me with a small dog once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom