I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    first thing? I've been up since 6 and just now went and got one :dunno:

I drink Monster Energy first thing :lmfao:

Grand daughter shook me out at 5:00 AM yesterday. She was excited about the movie.

I strongly urge folks to see the new Disney animated "Frozen"......really a good presentation. We both enjoyed it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    he has a bedroom to clean today. hubby won't do it, decorating is my thing. I was just happy I got him to drag it all up the basement steps for me. I can do the steps, having something in my hands though makes it a bit harder.

We used to decorate 2 weeks out from Christmas. As time went on the wife pushed for an earlier start time every year (she is the spirit of Christmas) until it was done on Thanksgiving weekend when that used to start the shopping season.
    This year she used my absence (4 day road trip to SC) and when I returned the house was Christmas fairy land. It makes her happy so "Happy Wife" and you know the rest.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We used to decorate 2 weeks out from Christmas. As time went on the wife pushed for an earlier start time every year (she is the spirit of Christmas) until it was done on Thanksgiving weekend when that used to start the shopping season.
    This year she used my absence (4 day road trip to SC) and when I returned the house was Christmas fairy land. It makes her happy so "Happy Wife" and you know the rest.
    I don't decorate until December, it all comes down within a day or two after Christmas. I love the decorating etc. I hate the mess of it by the time Christmas gets here. besides the tree tub, hubby brought up 5 tubs of decorations, yes I decorate like crazy!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't decorate until December, it all comes down within a day or two after Christmas. I love the decorating etc. I hate the mess of it by the time Christmas gets here. besides the tree tub, hubby brought up 5 tubs of decorations, yes I decorate like crazy!!

WE have 4 or 5 totes full and several boxes as well. Wife rotates things yearly so the look always changes. The daughter and her love going through all the stuff they have both accumulated and sharing.

I walked into the living room and saw the grand daughter just sitting and starring at the tree and the wrapped gifts. Stars in her eyes. Then the twins crawled over and sat with her just starring......made me smile. Still smiling. Priceless moments.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    WE have 4 or 5 totes full and several boxes as well. Wife rotates things yearly so the look always changes. The daughter and her love going through all the stuff they have both accumulated and sharing.

I walked into the living room and saw the grand daughter just sitting and starring at the tree and the wrapped gifts. Stars in her eyes. Then the twins crawled over and sat with her just starring......made me smile. Still smiling. Priceless moments.
    sounds like my house and the kids are the whole reason I do it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning Sam

PM me a list of the parts you need. My buddy has some of the pieces and I have some stuff. Maybe we can put you a package together......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom