• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good thing he could get help relatively quick too.
    I got stuck in the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere last year, and with no way to call anyone.I know it sucks. :faint:

The thing that pissed us off the most were the people who would just drive by not even bother to ask if we needed help. There are two vehicles stuck in a ditch and one car (me) parked on the road with flashers on. Obviously something is wrong!! A couple people did stop but they had no way to help us. It wasn't fun but at least we were able to get help. It took a couple hours but that's really no big deal.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The thing that pissed us off the most were the people who would just drive by not even bother to ask if we needed help. There are two vehicles stuck in a ditch and one car (me) parked on the road with flashers on. Obviously something is wrong!! A couple people did stop but they had no way to help us. It wasn't fun but at least we were able to get help. It took a couple hours but that's really no big deal.

Yeah, I would at least stop to see if someone is injured and need first aid.If you're going fast you can go through your windshield in a situation like that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I would at least stop to see if someone is injured and need first aid.If you're going fast you can go through your windshield in a situation like that.

A few people did stop and that was nice of them. But no one that could really help. I was hoping someone with a huge 4X4 would drive by. We would have had the problem solved in no time!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A few people did stop and that was nice of them. But no one that could really help. I was hoping someone with a huge 4X4 would drive by. We would have had the problem solved in no time!

One of those guys who drive huge trucks to compensate that we talked about? :):

I guess it would be one of the very situations where it would be helpful to have one of those.

110815d1271437130-big-boy-truck-thread-cxt.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One of those guys who drive huge trucks to compensate that we talked about? :):

I guess it would be one of the very situations where it would be helpful to have one of those.

110815d1271437130-big-boy-truck-thread-cxt.jpg

I would have welcomed that!! I still would have made the same comment that almost got me in trouble at work many years ago, but only AFTER he pulled us loose. Oh, AND the guy who also got stuck because he DID try to help

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would have welcomed that!! I still would have made the same comment that almost got me in trouble at work many years ago, but only AFTER he pulled us loose. Oh, AND the guy who also got stuck because he DID try to help

That would have been epic. :):
    Thanks for your help and sorry about your ****! :lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am so ready for winter to over..

went to breakfast with my daughters.. our waitress had a lot of facial and arm hair (woman waitress). After she left I said "man she needs to learn what a razor is". My girls acted like I had killed her. Told me I needed to be more sensitive. I was being sensitive and noticing she needed to shave

that's who I am

and no that wasn't this morning

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom