Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    And a day is no big deal. Got to be costing them a load with all that over nighting.
    Wonder what kind of a mess I would having gotten into to if I had just sign for it? Don't know how you would make that right.

Well, it wouldn't have been a problem for you, just take it down to your FFL and have him do the tranfer

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    70,000 :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Ok there wont be any cake or balloons , wont be any 70K thread - didnt care for the reseption from the 60K and 65K thread - so screw that .
    Also sorry SunShine there wont be no thread about liking you hahahahaha.
    When i started this run 2 years ago - it was fun and a game , i never thought id get to 70k ,but i did :) ... On this note i believe i will slow down and probably wont be in the OSUT as much as i have been over the past , the OSUT has changed over time - is it better or worse - guess its all in who you ask .
    I do want to take this time to thank all my friends i've made on here and the original OSUT's --- Thank you , Thank you for being there when i need you and Thank you for putting up with me and all my Post Whoring .
    I return you now to your regular schedule program . :wavey:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    70,000 :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Ok there wont be any cake or balloons , wont be any 70K thread - didnt care for the reseption from the 60K and 65K thread - so screw that .
    Also sorry SunShine there wont be no thread about liking you hahahahaha.
    When i started this run 2 years ago - it was fun and a game , i never thought id get to 70k ,but i did :) ... On this note i believe i will slow down and probably wont be in the OSUT as much as i have been over the past , the OSUT has changed over time - is it better or worse - guess its all in who you ask .
    I do want to take this time to thank all my friends i've made on here and the original OSUT's --- Thank you , Thank you for being there when i need you and Thank you for putting up with me and all my Post Whoring .
    I return you now to your regular schedule program . :wavey:

Congrats! I pity the mod who has to sort through to see if at least 50 of them are quality enough to get you in the classifieds. :p

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Shadow....you are the man.
    Hope you stick around. Would not be the same without you in here.

Everything changes with time. Life happens and other things are needing attention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom