• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Christmas and New Years will be great this year ---- we work Monday ,get Tuesday and Wednesday off , come bac to work Thursday and Friday :faint:

I get TWO three day weekends this month! I'm always off on Thursdays and Fridays and Saturday the 14th is my family's Christmas brunch thing. Then Christmas (yes, we're closed...thank God!) is on a Wednesday. Boom! Two 3 days weekends!

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I would have stayed at BRC for the rest of my life if I could have dealt with the hours and the :poop: pay. I was excited to go to work every day

It was the pay and benifits that have kept me here over the years , but in the last 2 years -we have lost all our benifits and the politics have gotten --well lets just say :poop: , makes it hard to get up and come to work when they've taken most of the reasons for working for them

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It was the pay and benifits that have kept me here over the years , but in the last 2 years -we have lost all our benifits and the politics have gotten --well lets just say :poop: , makes it hard to get up and come to work when they've taken most of the reasons for working for them

Yeah I can understand that. Makes it almost not worth it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom