• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Been 25yrs since I've really drank anything good. Wifey likes me better when I'm not being arrested. We kinda made a deal, I quit drinking, and she'll let me keep half my stuff! It works!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Been 25yrs since I've really drank anything good. Wifey likes me better when I'm not being arrested. We kinda made a deal, I quit drinking, and she'll let me keep half my stuff! It works!

Whatever works for you, friend. I do drink more than I should but I try to at least be responsible about it. I wait til my kids are asleep for the night and I never go anywhere (besides to pee) once I start drinking. I hate drunk drivers...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Whatever works for you, friend. I do drink more than I should but I try to at least be responsible about it. I wait til my kids are asleep for the night and I never go anywhere (besides to pee) once I start drinking. I hate drunk drivers...
    I never drank to have fun, I drank to to get drunk. She married me thinking she could fix me, we'll after getting knocked off the bike 3 times and wifey threatening to leave. I changed!! I'm better for it. I never knew when to stop. Now I just don't start.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I never drank to have fun, I drank to to get drunk. She married me thinking she could fix me, we'll after getting knocked off the bike 3 times and wifey threatening to leave. I changed!! I'm better for it. I never knew when to stop. Now I just don't start.

Yeah big difference there! I do enjoy getting drunk, but I hate getting so drunk I can't function. I'd rather maintain a good buzz than be tanked. Goof for you for stopping though. Can't say I blame her. I'd probably do the same thing in her shoes

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah big difference there! I do enjoy getting drunk, but I hate getting so drunk I can't function. I'd rather maintain a good buzz than be tanked. Goof for you for stopping though. Can't say I blame her. I'd probably do the same thing in her shoes
    I married a good one that's for sure, she put up with my lifestyle as long as she could. Now I'm planning on retiring soon. Moving to the Vegas area. Spend rest of my life paying her back!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom