• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Morning everyone. Sleep to the storms last night, but I hope to be reloading some 45acp when those winds come blowing through later.

Although I was thinking it might be fun to get on the road bike and take advantage of the wind to speed down the road, which can be lots of fun. But the ride back would be pure heii.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was thinking of you. I wasn't able to make my Uncles funeral, but sent a note to them

I am much better, the pharmacist recommended coricidin and it has done wonders. The nasal strips irritate the skin on my nose though

the boy is still coughing and he will for some time but he is feeling much better. he actually has been begging for a friend to come play. I should let him, but I am not

Glad you are both doing better.

I had to go. My uncle was my favorite relative. He was just a super person. One in a million. I miss him.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Morning everyone. Sleep to the storms last night, but I hope to be reloading some 45acp when those winds come blowing through later.

Although I was thinking it might be fun to get on the road bike and take advantage of the wind to speed down the road, which can be lots of fun. But the ride back would be pure heii.
    Yea, the ride back. Good morning

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

good morning

have I met you in person? stupid question but I have been racking my brain and can't remember for sure

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Maybe if the ride back was downhill???

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was going to go this morning and get my hair done, but hubby says "don't let me sleep past 10" well hell I was planning on not being here at 10

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom