• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    By stakeout I meant pizza and beer. Perhaps I should have chosen a better word... :alcoholic:

That works too. As long as the prick gets caught. Some assbag walked into the store today and yelled "Alright nobody move!". Then he laughed at the hilarious joke that he had just made. I didn't find it very funny at all. I'm very glad my boss was there today. He actually made me go out back and have a cigarette.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you doing ok? well I looked back and saw you're still nervous.. sorry that had to happen

I'm okay. A little jumpy but not anything that I won't get over in time. It ended as well as it could have and to be honest I'm very glad that if it HAD to happen it happened to me. I think any of the other managers there would have just lost it

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm okay. A little jumpy but not anything that I won't get over in time. It ended as well as it could have and to be honest I'm very glad that if it HAD to happen it happened to me. I think any of the other managers there would have just lost it

you did exactly what you were trained to do, heck to my knowledge, all stores are trained to do. Give them what they want and don't fight it. I couldn't believe how much you had just safe dropped though. I've screwed up and dropped as much as $400 at a time, way to much for us. You get busy though.

they find the drivers car yet?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you did exactly what you were trained to do, heck to my knowledge, all stores are trained to do. Give them what they want and don't fight it. I couldn't believe how much you had just safe dropped though. I've screwed up and dropped as much as $400 at a time, way to much for us. You get busy though.

they find the drivers car yet?

Nope. He did get his phone back though (he had left it in his car). Apparently whoever stole the car ended up selling all the stereo equipment and stuff inside it, phone, etc. to some crackheads on 10th St. Somehow he managed to get his phone back from one of the crackheads but no word on the rest of the stuff or the car

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Nope. He did get his phone back though (he had left it in his car). Apparently whoever stole the car ended up selling all the stereo equipment and stuff inside it, phone, etc. to some crackheads on 10th St. Somehow he managed to get his phone back from one of the crackheads but no word on the rest of the stuff or the car

well the phone is nice to get back. he was insured well please tell me?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    that isn't good. I'm guilty of that myself though.

As am I. I do feel really bad for him. All in all that whole night just sucked. I was waiting for my fryer to catch on fire or the roof to cave in or something. It wouldn't have surprised me considering how the night had been. I think my boss was more terrified than I was and he wasn't even there when it happened. He was at church and I couldn't get hold of him for quite a while. One of the girls on my crew was pretty scared though. I'm so glad she didn't even know what was going on until after the guy had left.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hi chez

difference between sheep and someone who takes control for themselves? I realize you didn't have your gun, but you wouldn't have pulled it anyway? Gun already in your face is to late to draw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom