Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That is how I see retirement. Just going all the time.
    I was going to stay in the game until the 1st of January 14 but just tired of the BS.

At least you were smart enough to get out. Some people stay to long.

And I have to add a disclaimer: I work with a man who is 73. He can work the :poop: out of 40 yr. old people.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hi CM and CT2
    JD didn't you like going T or Ting as a kid

I did enjoy going out in a costume. What I didn't do was scream, my parents didn't drive me to nicer neighborhoods than I lived in, I didn't walk through peoples yards, I didn't complain when I got only one piece of candy, and I only went to houses that I knew.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm annoyed about the government moving Halloween. So stupid. If you're not willing to brave the elements, go to an indoor trick or treat event or stay home. You gotta be willing to work for your candy.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Trick or treaters are my fav! Especially the ones on bicycles and farm equipment! :D

How goes it people?

Trick or Treat, farm implements, and bikes.......I may be going into shock! :runaway:

To punish you for that comment, I may start a thread about how James Yeager is conspiring with the mods to fight Jeremy while stealing wallets and supporting Obama loving jack booted thug police officers in Chicago that are funded by George Soros's secret world government.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Trick or Treat, farm implements, and bikes.......I may be going into shock! :runaway:

To punish you for that comment, I may start a thread about how James Yeager is conspiring with the mods to fight Jeremy while stealing wallets and supporting Obama loving jack booted thug police officers in Chicago that are funded by George Soros's secret world government.

Well played sir! ;)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I did enjoy going out in a costume. What I didn't do was scream, my parents didn't drive me to nicer neighborhoods than I lived in, I didn't walk through peoples yards, I didn't complain when I got only one piece of candy, and I only went to houses that I knew.

Move to a bad neighborhood and the kids will leave you alone since they'll be in the nice neighborhood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom