mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Dragonfly IPA. That stuff is amazing!

dfly-bottle-small.png

Sadly I'm not man enough for IPAs yet. I'm working my way into darker and heavier beers but it's a struggle for me

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I like all those things, except the cats near me. I want to live, so I don't let them near me.

Whatever...my cats are awesome. Except for Denny. Denny is old and cranky and mean and she only likes me...and the dog, oddly. I think she's plotting the murder of the other cats. Yeah, so maybe you should stay away from Denny

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Whatever...my cats are awesome. Except for Denny. Denny is old and cranky and mean and she only likes me...and the dog, oddly. I think she's plotting the murder of the other cats. Yeah, so maybe you should stay away from Denny

:laugh: Roger that.

Steel reserve 211

I've heard bad things...

Just pick up some Miller and have a good time

:puke:

Well maybe not, but my go to "cheap" beers are Bud Light and Keystone....mmmm...haven't had Keystone in a WHILE...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :vomit:

Well maybe not, but my go to "cheap" beers are Bud Light and Keystone....mmmm...haven't had Keystone in a WHILE...

Well as long as it isn't Natty Ice. The last time I drank that stuff...well let's just say I knew I would want to forget that night before it even happened. Unfortunately I was mot drunk enough to forget it :(

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Snob beer is for snobz

What can I say, I mean I DO ooze class. I am the 1%, the upper echelon, the pinnacle of society... You plebs are fortunate I even post on the same forum as you.

Well as long as it isn't Natty Ice. The last time I drank that stuff...well let's just say I knew I would want to forget that night before it even happened. Unfortunately I was mot drunk enough to forget it :(

:puke: Never would I ever

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not for me! Today will be my FRIDAY!

Mornin' RnR! May not be mine either if we wind up having to work Saturday, but I'm hoping we don't. Going in early again today. Yesterday they hadn't even turned on all the lights when I got there. Weird walking through a nearly-empty building that normally has almost 5000 people in it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Mornin' RnR! May not be mine either if we wind up having to work Saturday, but I'm hoping we don't. Going in early again today. Yesterday they hadn't even turned on all the lights when I got there. Weird walking through a nearly-empty building that normally has almost 5000 people in it.

Oh it will most definitely be my Friday. I feel like total crap and am ready to just get the week over with. I just hope I feel a little better come Thursday. A 4 year old does not want to hear the excuse that she can't go trick or treating just because I don't feel good

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oh it will most definitely be my Friday. I feel like total crap and am ready to just get the week over with. I just hope I feel a little better come Thursday. A 4 year old does not want to hear the excuse that she can't go trick or treating just because I don't feel good
    Well, they may have to wait until Friday (the real Friday!)... Looks like tomorrow is going to be a washout for all the Halloweeners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom