• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I really dont know any more RnR ,, work is getting to political ,,home is -well never mind that ,, i have a bad cold that i cant seem to kick . i guess its just life .. But thanks for asking - means a lot ,even if ya really dont care --its the thought :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I really dont know any more RnR ,, work is getting to political ,,home is -well never mind that ,, i have a bad cold that i cant seem to kick . i guess its just life .. But thanks for asking - means a lot ,even if ya really dont care --its the thought :)

If I didn't care I wouldn't ask. I may not know all of my INGO pals in person but you guys are still my pals. I still give a damn.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So what ya been up to ? Hows work going ? Mostly what have ya been cooking lately :)

Last night I cooked this wonderful meal that my mom used to make a lot when I was a kid. It mostly consists of a cheese sauce with dried beef and water chestnuts. Served over baked potatoes it's amazing. Filling but amazing. And it brought back some great childhood memories.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And as far as work goes....well it's work. I deal with the rudest people...every day. I guess I should just be thankful that I have a job and that my boss adores me.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I use to love a hamburg gravey my mom use to make - but have never been able to duplicate it -- she must have added more then what i thought she did

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That does sound soooooooooooooo good .

Very good and super easy to make. And inexpensive. When I was a kid my mom didn't get a lot of money for groceries from my dad. It wasn't until my sisters and I got older that we realized just how much money the vice president of a college makes and started wondering why we lived like poor people for most of our lives. In any case, mom had to make due with what dad gave her to make meals for us all

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I use to love a hamburg gravey my mom use to make - but have never been able to duplicate it -- she must have added more then what i thought she did

For Christmas one year my mom gathered all of our family's recipes and made a cookbook out of them. She gave one to me and each of my sisters. I use that thing so much I've had to have my mom replace it three times now

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    And as far as work goes....well it's work. I deal with the rudest people...every day. I guess I should just be thankful that I have a job and that my boss adores me.
    I deal with idiots on the production floor :noway: the Higher up management loves me , my boss is a insucure ,no balls ,punk

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    For Christmas one year my mom gathered all of our family's recipes and made a cookbook out of them. She gave one to me and each of my sisters. I use that thing so much I've had to have my mom replace it three times now

Thats Sweet , but unfortunetly God called Mom home at a very early age of 32 ,so i never got a chance to sit down with her and get her recipes

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thats Sweet , but unfortunetly God called Mom home at a very early age of 32 ,so i never got a chance to sit down with her and get her recipes

Sorry to hear that. I lost my dad a couple years ago. The day after father's day. I still kick myself because I had to work a double shift on father's day and was planning on calling him the next morning. Little did I know....

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Sorry to hear that. I lost my dad a couple years ago. The day after father's day. I still kick myself because I had to work a double shift on father's day and was planning on calling him the next morning. Little did I know....

So sorry to hear that . I some times think this life and style of life we have any more is just way to fast .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom