• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Because it's a freaking off-road armored vehicle as well.

brdm2.jpg

It looks so happy. This is the sequel to Cars Disney should have made. Forget Planes, I want to see Tanks.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Actually... I've never wrapped one of these before. It'd be cool! I've done armored Hummers, and Helicopters (well, not a wrap on the helicopter)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My son puked twice today. Completely out of the blue... My wife usually does cleaning of puke, but she wasn't around. I had to man up today.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My son puked twice today. Completely out of the blue... My wife usually does cleaning of puke, but she wasn't around. I had to man up today.

Oddly enough my daughter puked today too. Not much (thank God!). It was just due to her jumping around like crazy right after she ate. And in my house I don't clean the puke. If I do I will likely barf, too. Unfortunately I had no choice. I feel your pain :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll take barf all day long over poop in the tub. I got some of that from my 2 year old this week.

My littlest one takes her diaper off every single morning. If I get really lucky I can get to her before she does it. If I get really unlucky I find poop everywhere. Needless to say a bath first thing in the morning along with a bed sheet change is VERY common in my house

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My littlest one takes her diaper off every single morning. If I get really lucky I can get to her before she does it. If I get really unlucky I find poop everywhere. Needless to say a bath first thing in the morning along with a bed sheet change is VERY common in my house

SnS can be gross.And he blames it on the girl. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom