• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yep. I worked for the same company for 9 years, learned it inside and out and worked my way up to a decent paying salary position only to be replaced while on medical leave. :xmad:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep. I worked for the same company for 9 years, learned it inside and out and worked my way up to a decent paying salary position only to be replaced while on medical leave. :xmad:

Yeah I worked for the same place for 5 years. Went through two pregnancies while I was there. Both times I went into labor after being at work the day before (seriously). The first time I went back to work 9 days after I had the baby. The second time I took 13 days (also seriously). I worked my ass off to go in one day and be told I no longer had a job. They didn't even bother to call me and tell me. Let me show up so they could fire me

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Heh... funny how that happens!

Yeah well, I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I drink far more than I should. In all seriousness though the melatonin is amazing. It works wonderfully. I just don't want to build up a tolerance to it (which I've heard can happen) so I try not to take it unless the insomnia is really kicking my butt

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah well, I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I drink far more than I should. In all seriousness though the melatonin is amazing. It works wonderfully. I just don't want to build up a tolerance to it (which I've heard can happen) so I try not to take it unless the insomnia is really kicking my butt
    I've been taking it for about a year now, and haven't noticed any tolerance issues. But I do take a pretty large dose. Glad it has helped you!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've been taking it for about a year now, and haven't noticed any tolerance issues. But I do take a pretty large dose. Glad it has helped you!

The few times I have taken it, it's been amazing. The only issue I've had is that when it "kicks in" I am all of a sudden exhausted and I get super cranky if I don't go to bed immediately

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I heard! That will make it much easier for my other half to get back and forth to work. Doesn't really matter much to me as I work close to home and don't need to use to interstate.

It should definitely help my evening commute. I've been having to get off 465 at Washington St. and taking the surface roads from there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom