• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's not funny at all when you have irritable bowel syndrome. Everything gives you the squirts. So I suppose the answer to your previous question is yes. However, that doesn't keep me from eating anything else.

I, too, suffer from the wretched IBS. I don't remember the last time I had a normal looking (solid) stool (I'm sure you wanted to hear all about my BMs), that's why I'm trying the probiotic before I move on to other options.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    About $1050 for low profile level IIIA stuff on the catalogue I received. :n00b:

The one on the right is what I am getting.... in the below camo pattern

typhon1.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I, too, suffer from the wretched IBS. I don't remember the last time I had a normal looking (solid) stool (I'm sure you wanted to hear all about my BMs), that's why I'm trying the probiotic before I move on to other options.

I understand completely. I can't even tell you how much I understand. And I tried to probiotic thing. Didn't help me. I have heard that it's helped a lot of people though so you might as well give it a shot. Calcium helps me some...not much, but some.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I understand completely. I can't even tell you how much I understand. And I tried to probiotic thing. Didn't help me. I have heard that it's helped a lot of people though so you might as well give it a shot. Calcium helps me some...not much, but some.

Well, I do love Tums... I've tried cutting out everything for several weeks at a time with no luck. The only thing I haven't tried cutting out is...caffeine :runaway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I suffered through IBM all through grade school, and then in middle school I got to use a gateway

Young'un. We didn't even have computers until I got to middle school. And those were Apple IIs. With the floppy disk...you know, the ones that were actually floppy. You had to be in a special gifted class to even be able to use them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom