• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So many years ago I was a member of some internet dating site. I haven't logged into it in years yet I still get emails from random people on there. Now this only confuses me because when you look at someone's profile on there you can see when was the last time they logged on. I have to wonder who looks and says to themselves "Hey this chick hasn't been online in 5 years! I'll email her!"

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So many years ago I was a member of some internet dating site. I haven't logged into it in years yet I still get emails from random people on there. Now this only confuses me because when you look at someone's profile on there you can see when was the last time they logged on. I have to wonder who looks and says to themselves "Hey this chick hasn't been online in 5 years! I'll email her!"

Hey maybe they think you are more awesome than all the other people who logged in in the last 5 years. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hey maybe they think you are more awesome than all the other people who logged in in the last 5 years. :dunno:

Well duh. I already know I'm more awesome. :D

I don't know it just seems weird to me. I guess I should be flattered, but I'm more creeped out than anything. Someone sure is lucky that I'm super loyal :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :ugh:

Not sure how people think they will "pick up chicks" like that. :)

If someone is only out for a "good time" then sure. However, it's not likely you will find a meaningful relationship that way. It's possible, but not likely. Then again it sounds like these guys aren't really looking for anything meaningful

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If someone is only out for a "good time" then sure. However, it's not likely you will find a meaningful relationship that way. It's possible, but not likely. Then again it sounds like these guys aren't really looking for anything meaningful

Still you dont have to be vulgar or rude even for a one night stand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom