Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not much of a pop drinker. I usually take a can with me to work to have with my lunch, but that's mainly due to convenience. At home I usually drink ice tea.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm not much of a pop drinker. I usually take a can with me to work to have with my lunch, but that's mainly due to convenience. At home I usually drink ice tea.

don't like ice tea either. So water is my drink of choice now. I have not bought pop for the house in a month, well for me anyway. my hubby continues to bring all the crap into the house that none of us needs to eat.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    don't like ice tea either. So water is my drink of choice now. I have not bought pop for the house in a month, well for me anyway. my hubby continues to bring all the crap into the house that none of us needs to eat.

It took me awhile to start liking ice tea. For the longest time, I just thought it tasted like something that once had a stronger flavor, but the ice melted and diluted it. :): I think sun tea was what changed my mind. Now I find it very refreshing, especially when its hot out.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    that's what I meant

I mean it's 7:30 and it is still darkish out there

Yes it is. I still think they do the DST thing backwards. It already stays light later in the summer, so why not make it seem to stay light longer in the winter? I hate having to wait until it gets light out to go out and start yardwork. In the winter, I really don't care.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I went to a birthday party and a wedding reception yesterday, passed on cake at both. I get home and the hubby has gone out and bought cake for the house because he was hungry for it. I wanted to kill him

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went to a birthday party and a wedding reception yesterday, passed on cake at both. I get home and the hubby has gone out and bought cake for the house because he was hungry for it. I wanted to kill him
    Well good for you for having the willpower to avoid it at the party and reception. I'm not much of a cake person myself... my weakness is milkshakes (at home).

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    potato chips

so when I get hungry for them, celery and salt.

I didn't pass on my dads homemade ice cream yesterday though. Home made Nutella Ice Cream ... yummy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom