Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Time for a shower. Just put new battery/alternator/serpentine belt and new idler pulleys in the van.
    This was not planned maint. Wife took the van shopping and I had to go get it with a flat bed..................................:(:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I need to figure out something for dinner. My daughter still has some sores in her mouth, so it's can't be anything spicey or acidic.

What made you come to this thread to get dinner ideas????
    It's not like we always talk about food and were just doing that right now. :D

I say ice cream is a given for sore throats.I know it's not proper dinner ... :blahblah:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Time for a shower. Just put new battery/alternator/serpentine belt and new idler pulleys in the van.
    This was not planned maint. Wife took the van shopping and I had to go get it with a flat bed..................................:(:

Ouch, had to do that to the wife's Dodge minivan a few years ago, not fun.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Oh bummer. I just got mine out of the shop earlier today. Nothing quite that serious though

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    994949_424589720986475_1392097430_n.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, believe it or not, she is sick and tired of Ice Cream.

She has survived on yogurt, ice cream and soup the past week. It's time for something different.

Wonder if a pasta with an Alfredo sauce would hurt her mouth sores???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We lost our belt going through a Mike's Car Wash. Tried to drive out when the wash was done and the power steering was gone. WTF. Pulled into parking lot and popped the hood. CRAP

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We lost our belt going through a Mike's Car Wash. Tried to drive out when the wash was done and the power steering was gone. WTF. Pulled into parking lot and popped the hood. CRAP

That would suck.
    Wife called, van would not start. Went to check it. Post smoked off the battery and positive cable been hot. Called buddy with flat bed (thanks God for friends) and started into it. Found alternator dead after trips for battery & cables. saw the belt cracking. Trip for the belt. Found bearing failing in idler....yeah, trip for new pieces. All together, started right up and no charging. Off for an alternator.

Been a good day.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That would suck.
    Wife called, van would not start. Went to check it. Post smoked off the battery and positive cable been hot. Called buddy with flat bed (thanks God for friends) and started into it. Found alternator dead after trips for battery & cables. saw the belt cracking. Trip for the belt. Found bearing failing in idler....yeah, trip for new pieces. All together, started right up and no charging. Off for an alternator.

Been a good day.

Is that all????? Boy when it rains it pours???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom