• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Grandbabies are Wonderful!!! Grandson keeps getting cutier and cutier. Granddaughters will be moved down to this area in about a month. My life is about to change dramatically. I can't wait.

Piggies are being a pain cause a couple pens still haven't learned to spin the feeders so I'm out there a couple times a day and have to take a shower everytime I come back in the house cause I end up with a fine covering of feed dust all over me.

Other than that, I'm living the dream...:)

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Grandbabies are Wonderful!!! Grandson keeps getting cutier and cutier. Granddaughters will be moved down to this area in about a month. My life is about to change dramatically. I can't wait.

Piggies are being a pain cause a couple pens still haven't learned to spin the feeders so I'm out there a couple times a day and have to take a shower everytime I come back in the house cause I end up with a fine covering of feed dust all over me.

Thats GREAT MoM :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Sounds like piggies are almost as stupid as Chihuahuas???

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm excited and looking forward to it, but I feel sorry for the other Grandma. Everybody asked me how I could stand having my first grandchildren so far away. I didn't know what I missed so how could I miss it. The other Grandma knows what she is going to be missing so I feel for her.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'm excited and looking forward to it, but I feel sorry for the other Grandma. Everybody asked me how I could stand having my first grandchildren so far away. I didn't know what I missed so how could I miss it. The other Grandma knows what she is going to be missing so I feel for her.

This is true !

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Have you figured out what your shooting this weekend??? Gonna try the single shot??

I think I'm going to shoot the standard 10/22 and just concentrate on working on my form instead of trying to prove I can shoot a rifleman's score with the single shot. I will continue to try with it, but at a later time. I'm also going to bring Sunshine's bolt action. I love that little rifle, it is such a tack driver and I tend to fancy bolt actions. I'll probably save it for Sunday.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well peeps, time to get at those peaches, cause they sure aren't peeling themselves. I'll be in and out this morning, it I can. Don't want to get too much stickiness all over the ipad though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think I'm going to shoot the standard 10/22 and just concentrate on working on my form instead of trying to prove I can shoot a rifleman's score with the single shot. I will continue to try with it, but at a later time. I'm also going to bring Sunshine's bolt action. I love that little rifle, it is such a tack driver and I tend to fancy bolt actions. I'll probably save it for Sunday.

Good deal, I am looking forward to it. Zero'ed the wifes rifle yesterday, so it's ready, not sure what I am going to use. RobbyMac said he was shooting an AR, I might do the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom