Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Damn your having some troubles , hows the truck coming along ?

Truck is all better now. The electrical thing with the boat isn't critical. Just can't get my fish finder to work, so I've got a bad connection somewhere. Bought a cheap circuit tester and some extra fuses on the way home last night, so hopefully I'll be able to find a hot circuit to tie into.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Truck is all better now. The electrical thing with the boat isn't critical. Just can't get my fish finder to work, so I've got a bad connection somewhere. Bought a cheap circuit tester and some extra fuses on the way home last night, so hopefully I'll be able to find a hot circuit to tie into.
    :thumbsup:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Okay, what's this mean?? :):

ok its a game we play , most people have their post count set to 10 post per page ,so every pages starts with the 1 example 1 ,11 ,21,31 ,41 , 51 so on so forth , so if you had a post that ends with a 1 -you are on top of the page -- you win - you own the page = pondage =page ownd ,, should you quote some one on one of these pages ,then they get 1/2 .. justa game add to make it fun

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ok its a game we play , most people have their post count set to 10 post per page ,so every pages starts with the 1 example 1 ,11 ,21,31 ,41 , 51 so on so forth , so if you had a post that ends with a 1 -you are on top of the page -- you win - you own the page = pondage =page ownd ,, should you quote some one on one of these pages ,then they get 1/2 .. justa game add to make it fun

Ah, okay! :) I'm out. Later!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom