Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Then obviously it's for crazy people. You should join! :):

Oh I looked in the mirror today, realized what shirt I was wearing, and immediately thought of you. I laughed very hard as well

As soon as I saw all members were crasy I realized I probably didn't get invited to join by mistake. :lmfao:
    I just have no idea what's the purpose of it but hey that didn't stop me to join other stuff before.

You were wearing your daughter's Myley Cyus short??? :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im not sure why Myley Cyus (Cuys? I meant Cyrus) would make you think of me but im not fully awake yet.
    And I meant "shirt" not "short".Damn I need more coffee. :faint:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As soon as I saw all members were crasy I realized I probably didn't get invited to join by mistake. :lmfao:
    I just have no idea what's the purpose of it but hey that didn't stop me to join other stuff before.

You were wearing your daughter's Myley Cyus short??? :dunno:

No one really got formal invites. We all just joined for the hell of it. And no I was NOT wearing that shirt. I highly doubt I would fit into it. I was wearing my French knight shirt today

IMG_20130906_165036.jpg

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Like full frontal flash? And did she do it on purpose?
    Yes and yes it was on purpose. I was biking through Hammond and as I went through this park there was 3 guys and this lady sitting on a bench and she stood up and lifted her shirt up and kept yelling I know you wanted to see them.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes and yes it was on purpose. I was biking through Hammond and as I went through this park there was 3 guys and this lady sitting on a bench and she stood up and lifted her shirt up and kept yelling I know you wanted to see them.

Oh my. I really don't know how to respond to that. That's quite a bit creepy

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's great! :lmfao:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.:p

You should hear my impression with my outrageous French accent, it's quite good I think.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Did you??? :dunno:
    And yes it kinda sounds creepy especially with 3 guys around. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's great! :lmfao:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.:p

You should hear my impression with my outrageous French accent, it's quite good I think.

I would LOVE to hear that one day! :lmfao:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would LOVE to hear that one day! :lmfao:

I can talk with an accent like that all day, my lady loves it.
    It's my "American French accent" like the one American actors who play French people use in movies. :rolleyes:
    It's way more outrageous than my real French accent when I speak English.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can talk with an accent like that all day, my lady loves it.
    It's my "American French accent" like the one American actors who play French people use in movies. :rolleyes:
    It's way more outrageous than my real French accent when I speak English.

From what I've experienced, real accents are generally far more subtle than the over the top ones people use when imitating or acting. It's ok though. There are a lot of people who look at me as though I'm from a foreign country because of my southern accent. I can exaggerate it but I try not to. A lot of times people don't realize I'm purposely doing it and they think I'm just an ignorant uneducated hick

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    From what I've experienced, real accents are generally far more subtle than the over the top ones people use when imitating or acting. It's ok though. There are a lot of people who look at me as though I'm from a foreign country because of my southern accent. I can exaggerate it but I try not to. A lot of times people don't realize I'm purposely doing it and they think I'm just an ignorant uneducated hick

Also just like in the US we have many different accents.
    People way up north dont sound like Parisians or people from the South.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom