• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    my hubby is the same way. 5 days after my c/s I was carrying laundry up and down the basement steps, cooking, washing dishes etc. I wasn't supposed to be lifting anything heavier than the boy

Never had a c/s but I'm almost positive that's how it would be if I had. It's almost like he just doesn't "get it". I don't in any way think he's trying to be a jerk...it just happens that way.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Never had a c/s but I'm almost positive that's how it would be if I had. It's almost like he just doesn't "get it". I don't in any way think he's trying to be a jerk...it just happens that way.

Yeah...that's what we say sometimes. I've never met MrsG's hubby but if he's anything like mine I completely understand where she's coming from. I have an exceptional man....just a kind of oblivious one :):

what she said

he's a great guy, but sometimes he just doesn't get that I can't do something. Of course I enable this behavior by just doing it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    what she said

he's a great guy, but sometimes he just doesn't get that I can't do something. Of course I enable this behavior by just doing it.

I get it, MrsG. More than you know. Actually....you do know. I guess I'm just too nice. It's easier to just do it myself than try to explain that I CAN'T

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    folded the load in the dryer and put the load from the washer in. I need to start another load. maybe tomorrow

I could never wait til tomorrow. I always have laundry piling up. The little one has decided that she needs to pull her sheets off her bed every single morning. This is only after she wakes up in the middle of the night, oh so quietly without making a sound to alert me, and takes her diaper off. I'm very used to bathing her every single morning and changing her sheets :rolleyes:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have a ten year old boy that told me he didn't need a shower yet because his balls didn't itch. :n00b:

laundry doesn't pile up fast that way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom