• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    You've had fluid on your knee for two months? :faint: oh well no use crying over spilt milk...you'll find out tomorrow if you can continue to walk on it or not. Does it hurt?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You've had fluid on your knee for two months? :faint: oh well no use crying over spilt milk...you'll find out tomorrow if you can continue to walk on it or not. Does it hurt?

it hurts but it gets stiff if I don't keep moving, it is NOT warm, so that's a good sign. Hubby didn't know about it until this weekend, that's why he says I can't walk now. he still doesn't know how long it's been. and he won't know as long as everyone here keeps their mouths shut!!

I'll lay off the walk tonight and wait until I talk to the doc tomorrow

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's weird, sometimes I can feel the water moving around in there.. just weird.

ChurchMouse should be here soon.. Hopefully we can breath life into my old a/c

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thanks Rayne.. Churchmouse has been here, took my motor and is going to find parts. Hopefully he is successful. he has such a quiet son. Well he was quiet here.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I probably just got myself kicked from MomsDemandAction faebook page. I answered some stupidity with fact. Let's see how long it lasts before I am booted and the comment is removed.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    hey supr... why are you not working?

I honestly can't tell you, I am MIA every weekend and not here much during the week

How ya been?

Apparently I had a lot of excitement yesterday but I can't tell you about it because I only remember bits and pieces of it. I was told there were 5 EMTs in my bedroom yesterday morning. There also seems to be some rather funny stories about me giving a very hard time to my nurse. I guess I made her pretty mad and she had security and/or police officers come to my room. My brain still seems to be in the process of "rebooting" because I don't feel 100% yet. Somehow my blood sugar got too low and nobody knows how long it was like that because I was asleep. Once they got me stabilized, sleep is all I wanted to do.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Apparently I had a lot of excitement yesterday but I can't tell you about it because I only remember bits and pieces of it. I was told there were 5 EMTs in my bedroom yesterday morning. There also seems to be some rather funny stories about me giving a very hard time to my nurse. I guess I made her pretty mad and she had security and/or police officers come to my room. My brain still seems to be in the process of "rebooting" because I don't feel 100% yet. Somehow my blood sugar got too low and nobody knows how long it was like that because I was asleep. Once they got my stabilized, sleep is all I wanted to do.
    HOLY CRAP SUPR -------STOP THAT !!!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Apparently I had a lot of excitement yesterday but I can't tell you about it because I only remember bits and pieces of it. I was told there were 5 EMTs in my bedroom yesterday morning. There also seems to be some rather funny stories about me giving a very hard time to my nurse. I guess I made her pretty mad and she had security and/or police officers come to my room. My brain still seems to be in the process of "rebooting" because I don't feel 100% yet. Somehow my blood sugar got too low and nobody knows how long it was like that because I was asleep. Once they got me stabilized, sleep is all I wanted to do.
    holy **** man

I'm not diabetic but I know how serious that is. DON'T ****ING DO THAT AGAIN!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom