Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Is Monday night usually slower???

Usually...but it's also inventory night and payroll night. And my stupid payroll system gives me grief every single time. The only time I ever really "worry" about being too busy is the the 1st of the month happens to fall on a Friday or Saturday. There are certain clientele that seem to always have money on the 1st.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Usually...but it's also inventory night and payroll night. And my stupid payroll system gives me grief every single time. The only time I ever really "worry" about being too busy is the the 1st of the month happens to fall on a Friday or Saturday. There are certain clientele that seem to always have money on the 1st.....

:yesway::yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Why can't someone design a paytroll system that doesn't suck??? My wife has to input her own hours on the company system since she works remotely. She hates the Citrix system her company uses.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My payroll system inputs all the hours automatically but it seems like every single time I try to close payroll I have to screw with it for about half an hour because it keeps telling me that people have overlapping times. Then when I try to fix it and save the changes it won't save them. I hate that thing

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I had that same issue every month when I worked at the Marsh at 52nd and Keystone.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    police-smiley-emoticon.gif

The PWPD finally ordered some handcuffs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom