• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am a little pissed at work right now. OK I am a lot pissed. Apparently I am not smart enough to operate a Lull anymore. I might have said some things that I don't regret though....

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened ?

My cert ran out for the lull (I was the only that actually had a license to operate it but that didn't stop other people from using it) and someone asked about it at a meeting. Now no one can operate anything until they get trained. Forklifts, scissor lifts, high lift, etc.. This person pretty much threw it in the lap of the director so he said no one uses anything until the are trained. I don't blame him though, I blame the guy that brought it up. They are looking at 2 weeks before they get the train the trainers people in here.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ummm first -whats a lull?

It's a boom lift. Lull is the brand, here is one similar. I'm assuming this is what db is talking about anyway.

jlg-boom-lift-parts-i8.jpg

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My cert ran out for the lull (I was the only that actually had a license to operate it but that didn't stop other people from using it) and someone asked about it at a meeting. Now no one can operate anything until they get trained. Forklifts, scissor lifts, high lift, etc.. This person pretty much threw it in the lap of the director so he said no one uses anything until the are trained. I don't blame him though, I blame the guy that brought it up. They are looking at 2 weeks before they get the train the trainers people in here.
    :xmad: Thats a bunch of :poop:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Puts a damper on my work load now that I cant use it. We have some union construction dudes working on campus, maybe I will hire them out and bill the guy that open his mouth about it. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom