• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Aaaaaaaaaaa you young PW's - if you go back in the history - these threads (OSUT) use to last a lot longer then 5000 , some timesover 10,000 . They started changing them to 5000 cause of the drag they made on the whole site - but who knows ,they might have fixed that ,or maybe DO03 is on vacation ,or they want to test how far it can go with out it effecting the site.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Ya i never could understand why some people keep saying oh this thread is still open - its stale- we need a new one :blahblah: :laugh: it aint like its going to change them and what they say --

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok I'm off to bed. Gotta get the Buick to the shop in a few hours and get my massive fuel leak fixed. It's amazing I haven't blown up yet. AND I have to get the Ford fixed since it's just a possessed POS that does nothing but break in the weirdest most unheard of ways EVER. Seriously, who ever heard of a clutch safety switch causing your starter to engage. I can't even fathom that it's a common issue :):

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Ok I'm off to bed. Gotta get the Buick to the shop in a few hours and get my massive fuel leak fixed. It's amazing I haven't blown up yet. AND I have to get the Ford fixed since it's just a possessed POS that does nothing but break in the weirdest most unheard of ways EVER. Seriously, who ever heard of a clutch safety switch causing your starter to engage. I can't even fathom that it's a common issue :):
    Ya I hated when they started adding those to cars and trucks - safety issue - I always fixed mind :whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom