• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Oh, you have to learn that language. You could have too much fun with that. You could put up, "free beer on Fridays' or "the dean wears ladies underwear" or something.
    about 20 years ago someone did just that only it was much worse language. I always ask an old salt if they spell anything they shouldn't before we string them up.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Work wont be that bad. Just doing a quick security walk through. Laundry, well its laundry. I step out back and do some shooting. :D

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hey Robbie, I thought of you and your huge yard when I saw this.

130-mph Honda 'Mean Mower' makes debut on Top Gear - MSN Autos

:yesway: That thing needs some sponsor decals and a race # on it!

Neighbor lent me his Toro ZTR to try out (this is his backup mower). He's been bugging us to get a commercial mower for some time now.
    Took it for a spin yesterday... I think I am sold. But we'll use it a bit more to see what we like/dislike before we buy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

We had a really bad storm yesterday.
    The power just got back a few minutes ago.Lots of houses dammaged, trees broken everywhere on the roads.Electric wires down across some roads.
    The bell tower of a local church got destroyed and collapsed on the road.It looks just like the buildings destroyed during WW2.
    I saw pieces of roof and chairs flying yesterday. :n00b:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    We had a really bad storm yesterday.
    The power just got back a few minutes ago.Lots of houses dammaged, trees broken everywhere on the roads.Electric wires down across some roads.
    The bell tower of a local church got destroyed and collapsed on the road.It looks just like the buildings destroyed during WW2.
    I saw pieces of roof and chairs flying yesterday. :n00b:

First of all, I really hope everyone is OK! Second, What about your home? Everything good?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    First of all, I really hope everyone is OK! Second, What about your home? Everything good?

Yes nobody got hurt.Around here anyway (I read on the news that a lady got killed by another church bell tower who fell into her house).
    Just branches everywhere in the yard (barely missed the car who was parked next to a big tree) and part of a fence blown off by the wind.
    No broken windows or anything.
    The most annoying thing was to have no power for almost 24 hours.

I have seen houses who lost their roof and road blocked by huge trees.I heard chainsaws all night and I can still hear them this evening.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm glad it didn't turn out to be too serious for you. We're you able to maintain cellphone service the whole time or did you lose that too?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm glad it didn't turn out to be too serious for you. We're you able to maintain cellphone service the whole time or did you lose that too?

I was too busy watching stuff fly and then cleaning the road in front of the house that I didn't even try to see if the service was working. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im out for a bit.I might be back later if I still have power.
    Not sure if it's over or not.The power got back a few times today but never for long.I think they are still working on that. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom