Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I just returned from work at Gander Mountain. Sometimes the customers act like they are from some foreign land like New York.
    I believe it.

I did find something interesting when talking with a shop owner there. A safety class is required to own a pistol permit (which is required to OWN a pistol). And he is certified to teach the safety class.
    He said 90% of his students were women. And they all complain because there isn't a public range to shoot at. They are hesitant to join a gun club. So he is working on building in indoor shooting range for the public.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Watching CSI: Miami, looks like all the actors are trained to ALWAYS keep their finger on the trigger whenever they draw their guns, then they wave it around. :facepalm:
    Not to mention they keep pointing the gun at the suspect even when a cop is behind the suspect to handcuff him. :rolleyes:

I watched an episode once where one of the actors was shooting at someone. He emptied the mag, slide locked back, but yet he still fired 3 more shots :facepalm:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I watched an episode once where one of the actors was shooting at someone. He emptied the mag, slide locked back, but yet he still fired 3 more shots :facepalm:

:):

It happens a lot in movies.I also like how you often hear a cocking sound when someone pulls a gun that obviously look like a Glock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom