• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The best was out on a course... sitting in the golf cart with my brother, waiting for the group ahead to finish on the green. As I tilt my head back to finish my beer, I notice for the first time, that someone wrote in sharpee on the ceiling of the golf cart.

"If you can read this, your beer is empty" :)

Now that is funny!! Going to have to remember that.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah they have a waiting list. We bought into a site that was already on the water.
    She is expanding now... All property east to 231 is hers. The new road will lead out to 231, and will be the old 'railroad'. They still run out of water every major holiday though :(

we haven't been out in 4 weeks, I really need to at least go check the camper. The puppies put a damper on our weekends.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    The new Doggy is an Australian Cattle Dog, for the time named Wrigley (Silly cubs name, naming a dog anything related to the cubs is setting the dog up for failure) He seems great with my other dog and the kids and the kitties...

Very loving and loves to play frisbee

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    we haven't been out in 4 weeks, I really need to at least go check the camper. The puppies put a damper on our weekends.

July 4th weekend I got out for 2 days. it was only the 2nd time this year :(
    Hopefully we get more free time this summer. I miss the fire... the fish... the golfing... and of course, the beer. well, I still have beer. just not as much as when i am there :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    July 4th weekend I got out for 2 days. it was only the 2nd time this year :(
    Hopefully we get more free time this summer. I miss the fire... the fish... the golfing... and of course, the beer. well, I still have beer. just not as much as when i am there :)
    we had plans to go out the 4th, canceled because the folks we were going to take with us were tent camping and the forecast said rain... bummed me out pretty bad.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Hello and good night!

Cya DB!

The new Doggy is an Australian Cattle Dog, for the time named Wrigley (Silly cubs name, naming a dog anything related to the cubs is setting the dog up for failure) He seems great with my other dog and the kids and the kitties...

Very loving and loves to play frisbee

I'd love a dog like that, or An Australian Shepard or Border Collie. Unfortunately we have 2 dogs already, and really can't take on a third. someday!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    we had plans to go out the 4th, canceled because the folks we were going to take with us were tent camping and the forecast said rain... bummed me out pretty bad.

Man, their primitive sites are vast! I mean, even on July 4th i think theres only like 3 or 4 tents in that area... You have like 100 yards to yourself out there lol

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    going to lose my kiddo for about 2 weeks, maybe more

He is staying with his sister for a week to be her second hand and then going to Michigan City to stay with his friend from Texas.

Gonna miss that cuss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom