RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you find someone who broke in to get to your fridge it could be me. :):
    Where do you keep the Oreos? :D

If you break in to my house it would be wise to start yelling something in French before I have you in sight. It might confuse me for long enough to make me realize I shouldn't shoot you.

Oh and the Oreos are in the cabinet above the oven :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you break in to my house it would be wise to start yelling something in French before I have you in sight. It might confuse me for long enough to make me realize I shouldn't shoot you.

Oh and the Oreos are in the cabinet above the oven :D

I will try but my mouth might be full of Oreos (and other yummy stuff you might have there).
    It's probably even better just not to break in I guess. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't shoot people who knock. My dog won't be happy, but I always thought that if someone with bad intentions knocks on my door then my beast of a dog will scare them away. That's why I have him :)

I was attacked by a large dog as a kid.They kinda scare me. :n00b:
    That's why I dont take chances with wild dogs.I almost kicked one in the head the other day right before his master called him back. :n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was attacked by a large dog as a kid.They kinda scare me. :n00b:
    That's why I dont take chances with wild dogs.I almost kicked one in the head the other day right before his master called him back. :n00b:

Mine's actually very sweet. A few years back I had to move in with my mother temporarily and she was not thrilled about the dog being there. I finally talked her into letting him come with me and within 24 hours she was in love. To this day she tells me that if I ever get rid of him (yeah right) she wants him. And if I take him to her house to visit she warms up leftover food for him in the microwave. If someone were to break in here he would lick them, show them where all the expensive stuff is, and them help them load it in their van. He's even done some work as a therapy dog in hospitals and nursing homes. He's truly awesome. He does, however, have a VERY nasty sounding bark if he hears someone outside my house.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Mine's actually very sweet. A few years back I had to move in with my mother temporarily and she was not thrilled about the dog being there. I finally talked her into letting him come with me and within 24 hours she was in love. To this day she tells me that if I ever get rid of him (yeah right) she wants him. And if I take him to her house to visit she warms up leftover food for him in the microwave. If someone were to break in here he would lick them, show them where all the expensive stuff is, and them help them load it in their van. He's even done some work as a therapy dog in hospitals and nursing homes. He's truly awesome. He does, however, have a VERY nasty sounding bark if he hears someone outside my house.

:):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's because I did it. I drove by your house and threw all of my mice in your front yard.:D

I just wonder how long they've been out there. I didn't notice them yesterday and now they're everywhere. Surely he didn't kill them all in one day. I shouldn't complain I guess. I've only ever seen one inside my house. I saw it for about 20 seconds. Then Samson had it and like a good kitty he wanted to take it outside :D He's definitely keeping them out of here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I just wonder how long they've been out there. I didn't notice them yesterday and now they're everywhere. Surely he didn't kill them all in one day. I shouldn't complain I guess. I've only ever seen one inside my house. I saw it for about 20 seconds. Then Samson had it and like a good kitty he wanted to take it outside :D He's definitely keeping them out of here.

We haven't had a mouse in a long time, but our Cat will bring the Wife hats & gloves.

We keep the hats, gloves & scarfs in some pockets hanging on the back of the downstairs closet door. When the Mrs leaves it open (always), the Cat will take stuff out of the pockets and carry them upstairs into the TV room. At least 4 or 5 times a week I will get up and find her "Catches" waiting for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom