• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I was at the gym this morning getting dressed after my workout (7am). While I am getting dressed another man comes in and completing his workout. he goes to the showers. at this time a Marion county sheriff deputy in full uniform comes in and starts getting ready for his workout. Gun comes out of holster and place on shelf in locker. I have finished getting dressed and am about to leave. ( I am carrying a M&P Shield and a spare mag Outside the waste band with my polo shirt pulled over). As I head out of the locker room I take the time to thank the Sheriff for his service and we have a few seconds of small talk. (he is still in uniform but now has his gun belt in his hand.) at this time the other guy comes out of the shower and freaks out about a gun. The sheriff and I both assume it is me since he is in uniform. The sheriff and I look at each other then explain it's not illegal blah...blah....blah.... Then the guy lays into the sheriff about how he is endangering the public by carrying his gun off duty.:n00b: we both looked at each other and proceeded to ignore him. we shook hands and parted.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    oh and yes NIFS knows that I carry and the trainers have developed a set of workouts for me with three gun competition and mind. and I have done works using a blue gun on the gym floor. although I wouldn't recommend it. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom