• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    They seem to be. He has some gunk in his lungs yet and gets choked every once in a while. That's why she wants someone to stay with her. Her hubby needs to cut whet today.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They seem to be. He has some gunk in his lungs yet and gets choked every once in a while. That's why she wants someone to stay with her. Her hubby needs to cut whet today.
    even if nothing was wrong and she wanted "Mom" there, nothing wrong with that. New Mom and I am sure she is a bit nervous.

I hope that he will get over this quickly and grow to be a healthy happy child

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh, I'll bet. What did you figure out as a barricade to keep them in the room??? You said last week they were jumping over the one that you had.
    as long as I am home I don't care if they get out. I put one back in 7 times this morning. It's when we aren't home I don't like it because they follow the big dogs out the dog door. We put them in the kitchen with a baby gate across the basement stairs and pull 2 small bookcases across the opening between kitchen and living room. Momma can't get to them, they can't get out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom