• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I had the best Day yesterday, my Daddy had friends stop by from AZ. The man is a story teller. I sat and listened to him tell stories about hunting bighorn sheep, elk, antelope, ever kind of deer, plus fishing tales. He told stories about when he and my Daddy used to run around together.

I can't remember the last time my Daddy laughed so much. :wwub: I wish I could get them to stay longer, even if I don't get any work done while they are here, it'd be worth it.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I had the best Day yesterday, my Daddy had friends stop by from AZ. The man is a story teller. I sat and listened to him tell stories about hunting bighorn sheep, elk, antelope, ever kind of deer, plus fishing tales. He told stories about when he and my Daddy used to run around together.

I can't remember the last time my Daddy laughed so much. :wwub: I wish I could get them to stay longer, even if I don't get any work done while they are here, it'd be worth it.

That's awesome MoM !

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

:yesway:

Those are some of the best kind of days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom