Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, we had a good time. Joey (son) ran the "Mighty MAC Bridge" and took 6th place overall and 3rd in his age group out of a total of 800 registered runners.

We back home as of Monday!!!

I wish!!! There was a decent shop up there called Mackinaw Outfitters but it was bought out and they no longer carry guns & ammo. It was a bit of a let down :(

I googled sporting goods stores but nothing really popped up that was close :xmad:

Tell him Congrats for me! and that I'm proud of him! :rockwoot::D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Haha, yeah that works too...

I'm getting the itch tho and I see other Appleseed's being offered that I may jump on just to settle me down a bit with all my excitement :rockwoot:

:D

Appleseed's are like guns, after you have/do one they keep multiplying.

You may get to take my place if my Grandbaby gets here early. :whistle:

Barista

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    South Bend..."Go Irish"
    Doing ok! Had some bad news at the Dr. Office! I had a thing removed from my face and it came back as Cancerous! So I gotta go back in two weeks and get carved on some more!! :dunno: :D

What the heck...why do I have to learn about these things on the forum?

My previous boss had a few spots on his face that came back as skin cancer too. He had the skin graphs and opted to just cover up the areas with bandages instead of stitches. They ended up healing up pretty well but it was many weeks of keeping the area clean, covered and caring for the infected areas. He actually had to go back a few times to make sure they got the complete area.

I will keep you in our prayers and hope for the best. Love you pops...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What the heck...why do I have to learn about these things on the forum?

My previous boss had a few spots on his face that came back as skin cancer too. He had the skin graphs and opted to just cover up the areas with bandages instead of stitches. They ended up healing up pretty well but it was many weeks of keeping the area clean, covered and caring for the infected areas. He actually had to go back a few times to make sure they got the complete area.

I will keep you in our prayers and hope for the best. Love you pops...

Thank you! didn't want to tell you because you were on Vacation! I'm sure my Dr. will get it all next visit! But have to tell him I have about a half dozen more that he should take off also! But I will tell him on my next visit! and I love you too son!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom