Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It should be a good one, I heard there were going to be state troopers there. :D

The hog roast not my nap ;)

Glad you cleared that up!!!!

Although, I ran across a female State Trooper awhile back I wouldn't mind taking a nap with. (Of course before I got remarried:D)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Whenever I see a female State Cop I always think of my wife. She has gotten out of sooo many speeding tickets flashing that million dollar smile at the Cop. I kept telling her that some day she would run across a female State Cop.

Sure enough, the last time we was in NY she got pulled over just outside Buffalo. Sure enough, it was a female State Cop. She got a ticket.:D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Whenever I see a female State Cop I always think of my wife. She has gotten out of sooo many speeding tickets flashing that million dollar smile at the Cop. I kept telling her that some day she would run across a female State Cop.

Sure enough, the last time we was in NY she got pulled over just outside Buffalo. Sure enough, it was a female State Cop. She got a ticket.:D
    :laugh:

remember when my million dollar smile got me out of tickets. LOL

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've only gotten 1 moving traffic ticket in my life. I pulled a U turn at a toll plaza, right in front of the 20 foot "No U Turn" sign and in front of an Illinois state trooper.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I've only gotten 1 moving traffic ticket in my life. I pulled a U turn at a toll plaza, right in front of the 20 foot "No U Turn" sign and in front of an Illinois state trooper.

Good for you DB. Knock on wood, it's been awhile for me. Last ticket I got was in 2003 or 2004 and I don't think I deserved it. Cop said I was doing 58 in a 45, I know I was going 46-48. Little town 4 hours from home, wasn't worth fighting it.

Been pulled over and got warnings, but no tickets since then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom