• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm up to 6 pills a day for "old age" related issues. That doesn't include everything I need for pain now and then.

My pharmacy bill is escalating to the point if I didn't have insurance I couldn't afford it.

and the hubby takes nothing... how the heck does that happen?

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'm up to 6 pills a day for "old age" related issues. That doesn't include everything I need for pain now and then.

My pharmacy bill is escalating to the point if I didn't have insurance I couldn't afford it.

and the hubby takes nothing... how the heck does that happen?
    I was on 12 a day -- because 1 DR. said i needed them -- the next Dr. is not sure so i got tired of waiting for all the test ---so over 6 months ago i stoped taking all meds except nexium --- i got blood work done about 2 weeks ago and today we'll see how they came back . I can say one thing ,i havent felt this good in a long time

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I was on 12 a day -- because 1 DR. said i needed them -- the next Dr. is not sure so i got tired of waiting for all the test ---so over 6 months ago i stoped taking all meds except nexium --- i got blood work done about 2 weeks ago and today we'll see how they came back . I can say one thing ,i havent felt this good in a long time

Dr. prescribe way too many meds in my opinion.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have all the symptoms and blood work to support the need.
    Just started 2 new ones this morning. Had no idea the results came back bad until I got a text that my prescriptions were ready. But then I checked "mychart" online and had a message from the doctor.

it's all good, I just needed to blow off some steam!

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    well acording to this Dr - thats what he said -- the test results said i needed them -- i went on to gain 150 lbs :xmad: got leg pain :xmad: foot pain :xmad: no energy :xmad: and a lot of other BS . Since i have stoped ,i have no pain and slowly loosing wait --- hey i said slowly :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    well acording to this Dr - thats what he said -- the test results said i needed them -- i went on to gain 150 lbs :xmad: got leg pain :xmad: foot pain :xmad: no energy :xmad: and a lot of other BS . Since i have stoped ,i have no pain and slowly loosing weight --- hey i said slowly :D

Some things should never be rushed :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom