• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I agree Shadow. he is repeating what was ingrained into him as a kid. Can't argue with Daddy. I will however teach my son it IS ok

morning SAM.. how ya doing
    Well i understand by how you told me he grew up -- but i made this statement in front of the H.A. in Calif. and didnt think i was going to get to walk out on my own 2 feet :eek:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well i understand by how you told me he grew up -- but i made this statement in front of the H.A. in Calif. and didnt think i was going to get to walk out on my own 2 feet :eek:
    I'm trying to help him change, @ 45 though it is a bit hard to change him. One of these days I am going to let the boy pick a pink shirt out and let him wear it, see what he says then

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I feel like picking a fight with someone

that's my brothers fault. I finally blocked him from seeing my posts on FB... pisses me off every time he comments.

He's a friggen felon, he can't have guns anyway so why question me on why I support this or that... GO THE **** AWAY!!!

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I feel like picking a fight with someone

that's my brothers fault. I finally blocked him from seeing my posts on FB... pisses me off every time he comments.

He's a friggen felon, he can't have guns anyway so why question me on why I support this or that... GO THE **** AWAY!!!
    :eek: Sounds like my sister - shes not a felon -- just a bleeding heart lib :faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Maybe they were dropped on their heads as babies???:D
    now wait... my older brother fell off top of the bleachers at Plymouth Speedway when he was a kid, didn't even get a concussion.. me however fell out of the barn hayloft at my Uncles and was hospitalized with a skull fracture.. I don't like your scenario

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Gas here is $3.99 a Gal. My buddy that runs the BP told me this mornings delivery cost him $4.01. That's before sales tax is added.

Said he asked why it keeps going up and didn't get an answer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom