• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw the Construction Zone Rant earlier, you get stuck today??
    well kinda. I had not eaten all day so when I got done in Lafayette I wanted food. I didn't see any Mickey D's on the way out so I was going to stop at the first exit with one. That was lebanon. There is no South Bound ramp back onto 65 at that exit. So I had a nice detour to get to the next exit south. Just a pain in the butt

how are ya G?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    well kinda. I had not eaten all day so when I got done in Lafayette I wanted food. I didn't see any Mickey D's on the way out so I was going to stop at the first exit with one. That was lebanon. There is no South Bound ramp back onto 65 at that exit. So I had a nice detour to get to the next exit south. Just a pain in the butt

how are ya G?

Doing great Mrs. G! Got the yard mowed this evening and tomorrow is my Friday! So it couldn't get any better for today! :rockwoot::D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

how are ya G?

Yep, I was through there last week. I know exactly where you are talking about.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing great Mrs. G! Got the yard mowed this evening and tomorrow is my Friday! So it couldn't get any better for today! :rockwoot::D
    good news for you!! I love Friday
    Yep, I was through there last week. I know exactly where you are talking about.
    it wasn't much of a hassle if you stayed on 65... just don't exit there if you want to go south again.

The lady who was meeting with me at Congressman Rokita's office was a few minutes late because of construction. Just that time of year

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom