• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've got to get... kid gets home soon and it is homework and buy new tennis shoes night. When do they quit growing? I just bought these in May and they are to small. He is actually outgrowing them before he wears them out.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I've got to get... kid gets home soon and it is homework and buy new tennis shoes night. When do they quit growing? I just bought these in May and they are to small. He is actually outgrowing them before he wears them out.

I know I had to buy my son more blue jeans. Also found out that I got to go get him a uniform for cub scouts.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know I had to buy my son more blue jeans. Also found out that I got to go get him a uniform for cub scouts.

what size shirt does he wear? I have a medium Scout shirt that Liam out grew. That will save you about 20 bucks.
    Haven't gotten into pants yet, he needs jeans, uniform pants, ugghh it never ends.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Man I only get a one day weekend, but at least I. Get to spend it with INGOers at the ladies steel.

:rockwoot:

you and me both

kids at the bus stop gave me heck this morning because I was still in flip flops.. I was comfie :dunno:

Hey I wore flip flops this morning!:rockwoot:

I wore Flip Flops to town today too. Did you hear my honk when I went by WestSide. Sorry I got off last night before I saw your invitation to stop. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom